News Ticker
  • Join our ongoing Events!
  • Stay loged in to receive Spin Tokens, Gift Coupons and T-Silver Coins!
  • Spin and Win @ the Event NPC in Horizon town for awesome random prices
  • Level Cap Increased to lv 220!
  • Custom content
  • High Rate Server
  • Follow our social media pages, chance to win awesome prizes!
  • Weekly Events!
  • Time : 10 PM (CET) GMT+1
  • Event Hoster
  • [GM]Exterminator
  • [GM]Pyrozen
  • New Forums under development!
  • Join our Discord Chat/Teamspeak
Sign in to follow this  
Cyanide

We need to set up the guild

For now, we need 1 second-in-command and 1 moderator. If you want to apply please write down your intend in game (what do you want to accomplish in game), your experience in past games an what did you play before as an online games. You can answer this post or send a message to me.

Just now, apologize said:

I can be second-in-command

The guilds mission is to become the best one in game. So, I need you to answer the questions I asked at the first post. Thanks for applying.

On 26/07/2017 at 11:01 AM, Pyrozen said:

For now, we need 1 second-in-command and 1 moderator. If you want to apply please write down your intend in game (what do you want to accomplish in game), your experience in past games an what did you play before as an online games. You can answer this post or send a message to me.

In game i want to help anyone from my guild in need and i will work hard to make my guild the best one in the whole server , i played a lot of games (like cs, league of legends, dota 2, smite) and in a lot of private servers.

Edited by apologize

2 hours ago, apologize said:

In game i want to help anyone from my guild in need and i will work hard to make my guild the best one in the whole server , i played a lot of games (like cs, league of legends, dota 2, smite) and in a lot of private servers.

So far so good, we'll see what you can do in the game.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.