Hello , I'm new to the server and I was wondering is there anyway to get less DCs??
sometimes I just log-in to tell me I'm disconnected

Edit: Nevermind , just read FAQ and will try to disable Avast

Edit 2 : Yep that didn't work , getting dc like normal :|

Edited by denthamo

26 minutes ago, denthamo said:

Hello , I'm new to the server and I was wondering is there anyway to get less DCs??
sometimes I just log-in to tell me I'm disconnected

Edit: Nevermind , just read FAQ and will try to disable Avast

Edit 2 : Yep that didn't work , getting dc like normal :|

Hi welcome!

Try lowering your resolution/ Settings.

Maybe playing in window mode can solve this issue to.

49 minutes ago, Exterminator said:

Hi welcome!

Try lowering your resolution/ Settings.

Maybe playing in window mode can solve this issue to.

I'll try to lower the resolution
I'm already playing in window mode 
Thanks for your care

Edit : Instead of getting dc every 2~3 mins , it became getting dc every 15 mins , well I think it's time to say bye for now for this server
Thanks for new experience (I most liked how torches look in dungeons )

Edited by denthamo

Same problem here ... I'm in low resolution, windowed mode and still get DC every 20-35 mins or so... how can I participate in login event where you have too be logged on for 2 hours if I can't even stay on for a hour without disconnect 

7 minutes ago, Kronik said:

Same problem here ... I'm in low resolution, windowed mode and still get DC every 20-35 mins or so... how can I participate in login event where you have too be logged on for 2 hours if I can't even stay on for a hour without disconnect 

1. Try this type msconfig in your start menu.
  2. Go to startup Tab. Try disable all. 
  3. Apply and restart your computer. This will stop everything that normally runs in the background. This should speed up your computer to.

Image-002.jpg.d9c044651c6f6b3d0896f9a19ae560c0.jpg

Was fun server , last hope for rappelz honestly . But I can't deal with these disconnects , there driving me insane . I have fast CP and fast internet so idk what's up with this.

19 minutes ago, Kronik said:

Was fun server , last hope for rappelz honestly . But I can't deal with these disconnects , there driving me insane . I have fast CP and fast internet so idk what's up with this.

Did you try both launchers? Give it a shot.

Yeah I have... sucks I can't do login event cause of DC... guess I'll start playing again when it's fixed. Good luck with server ex 

It's probably just the client. Something screwy in the resource files. I get the "unexpected error" dc every hour or so, not so bad as some get here (I feel for you). As far as this recent ddos DCs go this week it hasn't affected me much, but I play at a diff time zone. Not sure if these guys attack in a specific time. Hopefully exterminator will find a good fix.

are you sure its a ddoser? that crash there I was trying to attack the koala in sanc and he ran in the wall with me following right behind, when I tried using movement keys to get out the game went poof? or so it seemed like it..

its probably something in this dudes client, its hella annoying youre trying to get exp but cant cause you just get rolled back to the same percent you were before 

7 minutes ago, foreverknight said:

are you sure its a ddoser? that crash there I was trying to attack the koala in sanc and he ran in the wall with me following right behind, when I tried using movement keys to get out the game went poof? or so it seemed like it..

hmm does the koala still runs behind walls? I bet it's a ddos.. because getting 1000+ connections isn't normal.

21 minutes ago, Exterminator said:

hmm does the koala still runs behind walls? I bet it's a ddos.. because getting 1000+ connections isn't normal.

yea he did in sanc, but yet if your getting 1000+ on that, its more than likely a ddos attack

Looks like were in the throws of it yet again.....It always seems to be down in the evening US...Which blows as for those of us with jobs is the only time to play....