everyone just needs to chill out its not easy running a pserver im sure ex is working hard on the problems

@Exterminator straight up dude fix this Disconnect crap or close the server i literally just grinded 10% now that i Disconnected theres gonna be another fucking rollback this shit is OLD

These DCs are a pain, but the worst are the rollbacks, im playing for about 2 days i got like maybe more than 6 hours on and no login event for me ofc cuz of dcs, i can pass that, but i got like 4 rollbacks, i had to remake 3 times quest all over again, and today i got rolledback from 160 to 158, i made those 2 lvls again and after 20 minutes i whas dced and 158 again, this my friend its a sick joke and a loss of time.

And now i can get till server selection and cant pass, its just loads and loads, my opinion is that something must be done with all these problems, i know you dont whant to see server down all day and all these dcs and players complains but if no solution is found and this continues im afraid server will lose more players than he lost pas 2 days, or atleas make a compensation or something, but ofc thats just my opinion.

So many disconnect problems isn't even worth trying too play any more..I have great internet, idek what the problem is. Tried everything .

On 20/8/2017 at 8:08 AM, Exterminator said:

Eventually it will be solved.

Come on man... extend the time of the login event, that's dc sucks :P

3 hours ago, Kronik said:

So many disconnect problems isn't even worth trying too play any more..I have great internet, idek what the problem is. Tried everything .

You might give it a try again.. i've removed the visual buffs maybe you won't dc anymore. What is yout ping network speed if i may ask? http://www.speedtest.net/

The ddos attack seems specific and in a certain time zone. I always get hit at a certain time in the afternoon local time. Seems like someone's put "autopilot" on the DC lagfest xD

But yea wish this would get fixed soon.