Free-to-Play Open World PC MMORPG

🔥 Join the Best Rappelz Private Server 2024: Ultimate Download, Guide, and Wiki

Where the Fun Begins!

🐲📜 Tame Mighty Bosses and Titans in Rappelz - Tournament!

🎮 Rediscover classic fantasy action in this free-to-play MMORPG.

️🗺️ Explore, adventure, and join a community of nostalgic gamers!

🚀 Get Started Now!
News Ticker

🔥 Join the Best Rappelz Private Server 2024: Ultimate Download, Guide, and Wiki. 🐲📜 Tame Mighty Bosses and Titans in Rappelz - Tournament! 🎮 Rediscover classic fantasy action in this free-to-play MMORPG. 🗺️ Explore, adventure, and join a community of nostalgic gamers! - [NEW] Unique Reborn System, [New] Pets: Liquidlust, Behemoth and Two Headed Cobra, [NEW] Dungeons, Maps and Monsters, [NEW] Unique Ranked Weapons and Gold Star Version Pets, [NEW] Unique Ares Final Awakening, New Bosses and Champion Monsters and more! | Sign Up and join our Server Discord Channel | Active Server Development and Roadmap! | Weekend 2x EXP - DROP - BUFFS EVENT!! | Stay logged in to receive Spin Tokens! - Spin and Win @ the Event NPC in Horizon town or Laksy Town for awesome random prizes | Level Cap Increased to lv 230! | Player Reborn Increased to 30! | [NEW] Custom Unique content! | Follow, like, and share our social media pages for free giveaways! | Weekly Boss Invasion Event - Time: 11-12 PM (CEST) | Event Hoster - [GM] Exterminator | Rappelz Tournament - OPEN WORLD ONLINE PC Games (Free to Play! The game that 50M people like!) Enjoy the Ultimate Gaming Experience in an EN classic Medieval Fantasy Anime MMO online RPG, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game with PvP and PvE combat action on private servers. [PC Best MMORPG 2023].

🔥 Join the Best Rappelz Private Server 2024: Ultimate Download Guide and Wiki

Guide and Wiki

We need to set up the guild

Cyanide

For now, we need 1 second-in-command and 1 moderator. If you want to apply please write down your intend in game (what do you want to accomplish in game), your experience in past games an what did you play before as an online games. You can answer this post or send a message to me.

• Cyanide pinned this topic
Just now, apologize said:

I can be second-in-command

The guilds mission is to become the best one in game. So, I need you to answer the questions I asked at the first post. Thanks for applying.

On 26/07/2017 at 11:01 AM, Pyrozen said:

For now, we need 1 second-in-command and 1 moderator. If you want to apply please write down your intend in game (what do you want to accomplish in game), your experience in past games an what did you play before as an online games. You can answer this post or send a message to me.

In game i want to help anyone from my guild in need and i will work hard to make my guild the best one in the whole server , i played a lot of games (like cs, league of legends, dota 2, smite) and in a lot of private servers.

2 hours ago, apologize said:

In game i want to help anyone from my guild in need and i will work hard to make my guild the best one in the whole server , i played a lot of games (like cs, league of legends, dota 2, smite) and in a lot of private servers.

So far so good, we'll see what you can do in the game.

• Cyanide unpinned this topic

Archived